Friday, October 31, 2008

Dear Taxpayer

Hello taxpayer,

My job is to educate your children and by any objective measure I'm doing a terrible job. Just this last year I lost another 400 students even though my service is free. Out of ten comparable school districts, I am doing the worst in just about every category.

But I can turn this thing around. I have an audacious plan. I am going to make sure that all of the people who are responsible for this education disaster will keep their jobs. And I am going to pay them all more than last year. That ought to work.

But I am going to need more money to pull off this much needed education reform. And this is where you come in. I will be raising your taxes another 10%. I know, I know, we have done this every year for the last thirty years and things keep getting worse. This year will be different, I promise. Yours truly, RUSD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) You must hate kids
2) You must be a raciest pig
3) RUSD is doing very well after we get to play with the numbers we wil prove it!
4) Not our faul it's____________ and Bush's fault!
5) RUSD educates to the stander that both our gradutes can get jobs at Mac or work on the line at J WAx