Monday, November 23, 2009

Random Thoughts

Now that Fort Hood terrorist Nidal Hasan is both alive and permanently paralyzed, what becomes of the 64 frustrated virgins?

I spent the better part of the weekend paying tolls in Illinios and wishing I had signed up for I-PASS which would have made driving both faster and cheaper. Now I am not advocating a tax increase here in Wisconsin, but if we ever went that route, I like the name WIPASS.

Language in the 2000 page spread-the-wealth-around-bill, er, health insurance overhall, may well result in the end of health savings accounts. HSA's enable me to properly insure myself and my family via a pre-tax high deductible health care plan. But if I like my insurance, I have been reassured by President Obama, I can keep it. I don't believe him.

3 comments:

Nemo said...

How about Government Acquiring System PASS?

Denis Navratil said...

Your idea stinks.

Caledonia Unplugged said...

Kiss you HSA goodbye, Denis. The health care bill up for debate eliminates them. After all, can't have you saving money that would only benefit YOU and YOUR family. You greedy, wealthy businessowner - you need to be contributing to EVERYONE'S health care! ;^)