Saturday, August 18, 2012

Driven By Hatred

I have a confession to make. Yesterday I had a Chick-fil-A sandwich for the first time in my life. And perhaps it is unsafe to admit, but I was motivated by pure hatred.

Try a thought experiment please. Imagine if it was announced that Chick-fil-A was filing for bankruptcy because of successful boycotting campaign. Investors lose millions, thousands lose their jobs, hardships ensue etc....  Do you think that just maybe some segment of our population would rejoice with this news? Only hatred can explain rejoicing for the suffering of others.

It was that hatred which motivated me to join the opposition, to take a (until now) silent stand against the bullying and the intolerance of the leftist extremists.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it good? Was the place clean and the employees nice? I've never eaten there but have heard good things.

I will never buy an Apple. A company run by a megalomaniac dictator until he died, but that was ok because he threw money at liberals. Same guy not throwing money at liberals might have been boycotted at some point.

Ironic how liberalism can simply be a business decision.

Denis Navratil said...

Yes it was good. That said, I am not trying to add more fried foods to my diet so I doubt I will be a regular.

Downtown Brown said...

I can suggest the traditional Chic-Fil-A is the best sandwich..the grilled chicken choice is also excellent. I have been a long time fan of chic-Fil-A since the early 80's. Great company, great franchise owners and they take very good care of their employees, training and high standards.

Campbellapxv said...

Yes it was good. That said, I am not trying to add more fried foods to my diet so I doubt I will be a regular.